Wednesday 6 January 2016

EXPOSED: :Stay At Home Mom Makes Rs 225000/Month And You'll Be Shocked How She Does It!

Career Journal India investigates Work From Home Opportunities.
"Priya works her computer to generate a massive income from home with the Digital Profit Course System. She says the program gave her financial freedom and recommends it to all as a unique opportunity to earn a significant amount of money. 



Did You Ever Think About Making Money While At Home?
Priya Naik from Pune, Maharashtra never believed she would work online, until curiosity beat her skepticism, she clicked on an ad and registered for a new online profits system called Group Deal Tools. Before she knew it, Priya discovered her secret to beating the recession and being able to support her two children without stepping out of her home.
Priya said that the Digital Profit Course system was a God sent right when she was running from pillar to post to find a job. A colleague who investigates online work opportunities told me about Priya’s remarkable experience. I was eager to hear Priya’s amazing story and feature it in our weekly consumer report so, we scheduled a meet over some chai. "I make anywhere from Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 3,00,000 per month and I do not lay a foot out of my house to bring in the pay check"
A check Priya recently received using the Digital Profit Course
Undoubtedly it felt like Priya had discovered a talisman that was the answer to all her budget problems. She went on to add another surprising bit of information to that stunning opener I only work for about 16 hours a week which leaves me with more than enough time to play the perfect mom, homemaker and wife"
Priya stated very frankly that she was struggling to find a decent work opportunity that would give her a reliable income. So, I asked her how she chanced upon Digital Profit Course. "I saw an advertisement about Digital Profit Course on a website, honestly at that point it sounded too good to be true because my friends had told me so many stories about MLM scams and bogus work opportunities that I had a mental block of sorts".
"But at the same time, I knew one thing clearly - I had to get up and take action instead of waiting for the right opportunity to walk up to me". "So, I took the chance and registered to get the system; I started using the system as soon as I received it and in just 6 weeks I had already made 1.5 Lacs..."
That was more money than I would have made in six months with my old job."
"To say that my husband and I were shocked would be an understatement. I have no programming experience; in fact, my computer skills are at par with that of any casual internet user but I can follow simple instructions and that is all it took for me to make the money."
"The biggest advantage for me, apart from the money, is that I am home all the time, so I get to spend more time with my two children and focus on their education while I provide for my family."
"Everyone who knows me is now keen to see the cheques I receive and discover my secret to beating the recession."
I probed a bit about the system and she said that there was absolutely no selling involved and nobody had to pay her a rupee to buy anything from her.
"I get to work on my own time, I am my own boss and I am always around my children, what more could a mom possibly ask for?"
"I am making over Rs 4000/hr that is more than I was being paid for a day’s work at my old office... About a year ago I was jobless and was finding it hard to meet my daily expenses but today I am enjoying absolute financial freedom."
"I make a steady Rs 100,000 to Rs 300,000 per month which is more than enough to replace my old salary."
The companies that you work with are on the top of the Fortune 100 list. In fact they are in the 100 crore league and are among the most popular market places online such as Apple, Google, Amazon and more.So, you are making money through the top ranked sites that get more than half of all internet traffic.
This is a system that has been tried and tested by millions across the world for over five years. So, why not put your chips on companies that you know are going to be around for decades and more?
Priya also stated that she is already on her way to making money from more new opportunities that she discovers everyday through the system, a lot of the money comes in on auto-pilot. Right before she put the phone down she said, "I only wish I would have known about this program sooner, I would have saved myself so much trouble".
Priya made it out of the recession with flying colors and all that money has helped her to secure her future and that of her kids.
"I went from making a middleclass, service salary of Rs 30,000/month with little scope for increments to an unbelievable Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 2,50,000 a month from my home computer- Priya Naik"
Priya had never shared her story before, this is the first time she's going public.

If you would like to take advantage of the same opportunity as Priya. Here's how to get started:

 Step 1: Go to Digital Profit Course, and fill out the form to get instant activation.
 Step 2: Follow the instructions at Digital Profit Course and set up your account. Then they will show you what to do. Everything gets tracked.
 Step 3: Deposit your earnings by cheque or direct bank transfer. (Making money has never been so easy. Get ready for your life to change.)
Associated Links:
WARNING - OFFER EXPIRES ON Wednesday, 31st January, 2016

ADD COMMENT



2 comments: